Ability to produce a wide variety of graphic products including business cards, menus, billboards, awnings and posters. Eye for detail | Style and concept | Project management | Typography | Creative thinking | Print design and layout.
Graphical User Interface designs using HTML/CSS & WordPress | Planning and implementing web site structure and navigation layout with server side dynamic content | Video presentations | Design & layout of e-mail newsletters | Image optimization | Understanding of screen resolutions and multiple browsers to ensure the best compatibility possible.
Able to perform video editing (standard captions, transitions and special effects) | Video output to DVD or optimized for the web.
Architectural | Rendering – 3D Projects
• Office design | Home design | Landscape.
• Design of construction projects | Furniture | Restorations | Kitchen | Flooring | Painting.
• Rendering projects of shops | Restaurants | Residential | Industrial.
• Photo-realistic rendering | Single / multiple views | Brand renderings.
Photoshop / Illustrator
Experience Level: Advanced
Created graphic design for direct mail advertising, as well as internal collateral projects comprised of brochures and logos. Experience developing publicity material for retail outlets, buses, magazines and standalone advertisements.
• Strong layout and typography skills, with a great attention to detail.
• Experience with the production and design of brochures & logo development.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and take direction.
• Ability to work independently as well as in partnership.
Art Institute of New York City – Interactive Media & Website Design / 2009 – 2010
Art Institute of Philadelphia – Digital Media Production / 2004 – 2008
Gnomon School of Visual Effects in Hollywood, California – Maya 3D Fast Track / 2004
North Bergen High School, New Jersey / 1999 – 2003
PrintCityInc / June 2010 – January 2013
• Worked cooperatively with clients to complete major designing tasks.
• Handled the tasks of executing various designs.
• Responsible for meeting clients and fulfilled their needs and requirements.
• Presented various design ideas to clients.
• Handled the responsibility of projecting budgets.